9 Bedroom Guest House

Unity Hall, St James
$525,000

Summary

  • Guest House
  • Bedrooms: 9
  • Bathrooms: 7
  • Reception rooms: 3
  • Property size: 11000 sqft
  • Land size: .5 Acres
  • Year built: 2010
  • Fractional ownership are also available
  • Ocean, Mountain and City view
  • quiet and very safe area
  • fifteen minutes from the International Airport
  • 10 minutes from down town Montego Bay
  • Property is only 4 Years Old
  • Investment Property
  • One of the top three locations in and around Montego Bay

Details

Montego Bay Jamaica Investment property.
fractional ownership FOR SALE

Be one of SIX FRACTIONAL OWNERS of this newly built 3 levels investment property with a total of 9 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 3 kitchens plus a magnificent ocean view penthouse with 15,000 sqft of open air patio space.

FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP--If you are interested in becoming one of 6 fractional owners of this property we will work with you on a payment plan. Here are some details on how it would work (1) six fractional owners would owned a total of 60% of the property (2) the remaining 40% goes to the original owner (3) each fractional owner would pay 39,900 total (4) Each fractional owner would get six weeks per year to use the property (5) all fractional owners will be part of all decision making of the property (6) if the property goes up in value, 60% of the property value will be split between all six fractional owners and the remaining 40% goes to the original owner. (7) This is not considered to be the same as timesharing.
All legal ducuments and paper works will be done through any lawyer of your choice.

Please go to firstimpression.com to view more pictures of this property.

Location

Share

Contact the seller





© 2004 - 2021 MagnoliaProperty.co.uk | terms of use | privacy policy | about us | contact us