• totally refurbished, detached house on 2 floors
• culture and nature at your fingertips
• superb views and optimal sun exposure
• garden with fruit trees, aromatic plants, etc. and Jungle Gym playset for kids
• new insulated windows and marble sills
• top quality floor tiles Marazzi & satellite TV
• gas heating with restored cast iron radiators in all rooms (+Certificate of Conformity)
• cellar with traditional brick vaulted ceiling and small wine cellar excavated in the tufa
• low maintenance costs (!)
This charming and peaceful village house is situated in a quiet lane on the edge of a hilltop village in the heart of Piedmont's Monferrato region: 15 minutes by car from Asti, 35 minutes from Alba/Barolo, 45 minutes from Turin and 1h20 from Milan. The area (MONFERRATO - since 2014 a UNESCO World Heritage Site) is popular for tourist* and is excellent for biking (MTB and touring tracks) or hiking/ winetrekking. It is perfect for those who are looking for the ideal holiday home (for own use or rental) or for starting a new life in a quaint village "with view in Paradise".
*Culture and nature at your fingertips:
- only 1h to the mountain and only 1h30min to the ligurian sea
- in the surrounding area market fairs devoted to white truffles and typical products and handicrafts, as well as food and wine tasting events and during autumn walks you have the opportunity to meet truffle hunters and their dogs...
The recently completely renovated house is surrounded by a 525 square meter garden with fruit trees, olive tree, flowering shrubs, aromatic plants, etc. (with a Jungle Gym playset for kids) and two open terraces. The cosy terrace with barbecue on the building side commands a view of truffle groves [white and black truffle] and hazelnut groves, boasting sweeping views over the hills and to the peaks of the Alps.
The ca. 145 square meter two-storey house is comprised of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with toilet and shower, 1 kitchen (fitted kitchen INCLUSIVE), 1 spacious dining/sitting room, a guest toilet, a small room used as a study/guestroom, as well as an attic with conversion potential, staircase, a large cellar with traditional brick vaulted ceiling and a small wine cellar excavated in the tufa and has an attached garage of 14 square meter.
The house is equipped with gas heating (connected to the gas grid) with restored cast iron radiators in all rooms. All the windows (with marble window sills) are new insulated windows. The object can be taken over partly furnished.
For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. (We speak German, Italian and English)