Vast farm (1ha) with vines and fruit trees
Multiple garages and outbuildings
Swimming pool and BBQ
A modern and spacious farm house positioned in a tucked away semi rural location in central Portugal, this is a unique opportunity for buyers seeking privacy and seclusion in the Portuguese countryside, while being near urban centers like Coimbra and Soure. With several gardens, cultivated fields and a greenhouse, the farm has an extensive vineyard and a cellar, where wine production is made.
Located in the Soure municipality, central Portugal, 4km from the village center.
- 25km from Coimbra
- 35km from the beach (Figueira da Foz)
- 145km from Porto and 175km from Lisbon
With a privileged access to the A1 highway, through the Soure or Condeixa nodes, and the Soure and Alfarelos train stations.
With approximately 10.000 m2 (1ha), fully walled and with 3 separate gates.
- Charming farm house with 3 floors, 7 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 3 toilets, kitchen, terrace and balconies. The kitchen is fully equipped with a wooden stove and features a second small kitchen with a wood-fired oven. Wood and diesel heating systems - energy class A.
- Outside pool and barbecue.
- General purpose building, dedicated to social gatherings, equipped with a kitchen, bathroom, terrace, three wooden stoves and a cellar.
- Two outbuildings that can be used as garages, or as storage rooms for support equipment.
- Poultry in masonry.
The surrounding area contains gardens, a forest, fields with several tropical species (such as the avocado, guava and cherries), vineyards, olive groves and a greenhouse.
The property is equipped with water throughout, being completely autonomous. It features a covered well, borehole, and an irrigation system that covers the whole farm.