New, fully insulated roof & doubleglazing to main house.
Solar Panel system for hot water
Sun terrace off Master Bedroom
Main kitchen with Bosch dishwasher & appliances
Main kitchen with marble work surfaces
Three Spacious bedrooms + convert annexe
Study with phone/internet & fitted computer desk
Outside dining area under kitchen portico
Entertaining area under rear portico
Paved courtyard garden & fountain
PRICE REDUCED! Well presented, spacious, Country Villa, totally refurbished. On three floors (9 rooms - 191 sq mtrs), with ADDITIONAL two storey annexe (4 rooms - 61 sq mtrs) which could become other bedrooms/accomodation.
Refurbished and updated by the owners in traditional style, retaining original character features. New, fully insulated roof, new electrics and plumbing. Double glazing to main house. Many items of furniture included.
• Spacious 3-4 bedroom Villa + additional two storey annexe for possible other accommodation (4 rooms).
• Solar Panel system providing hot water & Combi boiler backup
• Partial central heating via a modern Combi (LPG) gas boiler
******PLEASE NOTE: IF VIEWING ON GOOGLE EARTH - THE STREET VIEW IS 10 YEARS OUT OF DATE!!****
• GROUND FLOOR: Farmhouse-style Dining Kitchen (English fitted units) with Carrara marble work surfaces throughout and antique marble topped table. Gas hob and electric oven. Built in Bosch dishwasher, fridge and freezer and Nordica wood-burning range cooker.
• Spacious Study with fitted computer desk. Solid oak floor.
• External dining area
• 2nd Kitchen with gas hob & Utility Room with deep sink.
• Ground floor shower room with low level toilet, bidet, wash hand basin and shower.
• Covered external sitting/entertaining area
• Purpose-built Pizza/wood oven outside.
• FIRST FLOOR: Bedroom 1. Master bedroom. Solid oak floor + ceramic tiled sun terrace with views over valley (triple aspect)
• Boiler room and storage area, accessible from terrace.
• Bedroom 2. Large Double bedroom (double aspect) with solid oak floor.
• Spacious Family Bathroom with a white suite – hydro-massage bath, separate shower cubicle, low level toilet and bidet.
• SECOND FLOOR: Large Double Bedroom with balcony. Solid oak floor.
• Double aspect, Sitting Room with Nordica wood-burning stove. Solid oak floor. French doors to front and side balconies.
• THIRD FLOOR/Roof mansard – Storage cupboards on half-landing.
• Large, ceramic tiled, reduced-height room, suitable for children’s play room/children’s bedroom or hobby room.
• Storeroom under roof.
ADDITIONAL, 2 STOREY ANNEXE (61 sq mtr) (accessed from outside, separate entrance)
Totally reconstructed and built to high building standards, under a fully insulated, laminated wood & tiled roof. Currently used as storerooms and workshop but with potential for conversion to further accommodation.
Room 1. 6.0m x 2.5m (19’-8” x 8’-3”) ceramic tiled floor.
Room 2. 6.0m x 2.5m (19’-8” x 8’-3”) ceramic tiled floor.
First floor (accessed from external, ceramic tiled, staircase):
Double Entrance Door to:
Room 1. 6.0m x 2.5m (19’-8” x 8’-3”) with concrete beam & block floor overlaid with flooring grade particle board. Panelled door to:
Room 2. 6.0m x 2.75m (19’-8” x 9’-0”) with wood-burning stove (floor as above).
Room 2 has concrete block and beam ceiling with mansard area (under-roof for storage).
To the front, the property is encircled by a stone wall. The front garden has a raised, paved, patio area fronting the annexe, with wooden pergola, shaded by Wisteria, Jasmine and a grapevine, bordered by small flower beds with mature shrubs and a rockery. The front and side gardens are paved. Low maintenance.
At the rear of the property there is a private, walled, courtyard-style garden, overlooking wooded countryside. The garden is laid to brick paving for ease of maintenance. There is an attractive water fountain set in a raised flower bed and two further small raised flower beds. Purpose-built wood Pizza oven.
Sitting/entertaining area (under tiled portico). 8.5m x 2.5m (27’-0” x 8’-3”) with ceramic tiled floor. Overlooking the rear garden fountain.
The 1000 ltr LPG gas storage tank to side of house (sunk into garden)
Space for one car in shared car port and concrete parking space to side of building.
Mains water (water meter). Mains Electricity. LPG gas from private tank. Independent modern drainage system. Telephone/internet.