- Farm House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 0
- Reception rooms: 1
- Property size: 279 sqm
- Land size: 2,591 sqm
- Year built: 1900
* The House was built in the 1900's.
* Approximately 300 Sq. Meters/ Stone House / Clay Tile Roof built in the 1990's / 4 Bedrooms / Reception Area /Living Room.
* Additional Rooms may be built due to the large Land Parcel.
* Exterior / Interior of the House needs extensive renovation / It is not Livable.
* Approximately 2600 Sq./ Meters /
* Region / Peloponnese / Sub Region Laconia / Provincial Capital Sparta
* Location- The Town of Karyes is located at the Southern Tip of the Peloponnese situated in then Western Foothills of Mt. Parnonas alongside Mt. Taygetos, approximately 15 Kilometers from Sparta.
The Town is surrounded by mountain slopes, some of which are jagged with rocks and shrubs, others are covered with wild Oak Trees, abundant Chestnut Trees, famous for its cool summer and joyful festivals.
Every foot of ground is connected with some historical or legendary event through its more than 3,000 Years of recorded History. History tells us that the town was named after the Karyatans Maidens, known as the Temple of Karyatides siyuated at the Erechtheon in Acropolis. King Menelaus of Sparta assembled his armies in Karyae before leaving on their expedition to the city of Troy. King Leonidas also assembled his 300 Spartans in Kayaes before leaving for the Battle of Thermopylae.