Very quiet house and environment
Daikin airco in the whole house
house watering filter
Fully furnished from A to Z
This is a beautiful natural stone house with walls of 60cm and built in 1890. The house is completely reformed with modern technologies inside like, led lighting, double glazed oak windows, water house filetering system, wifi etc. The house is sold and the furniture is negociable.
The house is situated in a small village called Brusje. We call it the lavender village. The house is 7 minute drive from the mondain town of Hvar.
Description of the house:
- a fully equipped konoba apartment with Italian Scavolini kitchen fully equipped, sleeping room with queen size bed, bathroom, living and dining room
- ground floor with living room, private toilet for guests, Scavolini Italian kitchen fully equipped, dining table and chairs
- 1st floor master room with kingsize bed, bathroom with walkin shower, huge bathtub, double lavabo, toilet, pc with Brother lazerjet photo copy machine
- 2nd floor or attic: one kingsize bed, 2 single beds, bathroom with shower and toilet
- outside a veranda with lounge chairs, Weber bbq, big teak table and chairs
- in front of the house a little stone cottage with huge bbq patio and garden. Possibility to make an annexe for guests
- parking space for 3 cars
- natural water well
- house is sold furnished for 70%.The owner is only taking his private items with him.
- all papers are clean and official.
The price has been dropped to 299999euros . This is final