- Country House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception rooms: 1
- Property size: 300 sqm
- Land size: 13 Hectares
- Year built: 1990
Located in the National Park Serra de Sao Mamede (Alto Alentejo) on the slope of Marvao you will find this one off places consisting of 2 joined properties:
1. Atalho - 9,525 ha
Terrain with imposing granite rocks, partly wooded, isolated cork oaks - spectacular views, road down to the house.
2. Nuno Vaz e Maral - 3,45 ha
lower part of the property with residential house.
Large rocks, cork oaks, own spring with various cascading water tanks, one usable as natural pool at the house.
Terraced garden near the house.
Fruit trees such as apricots, figs, citrus fruits, sour cherries, apples and many more.
The whole property is officially declared hunt free zone!
- Living space approx. 250m2 (with further 97 m2 easily expandable).
- various outbuildings (partly expandable)
- Terrace around the whole house,
- large, spacious and bright rooms, guest apartment (with separate entrance),
- Electricity, telephone, internet.
- Solar hot water and heating system from Solvis with stove, radiators throughout the living space.
- Wooden windows with double glazing, handmade granite windowsourround.