- Bedrooms: 22
- Bathrooms: 18
- Property size: 1360 sqm
- Land size: 2360 sqm
- Year built: 2013
Inside a park
Mineral spa resort 17km
Roman city ruins 12km
Biblical city of Philippi 96km
Hotel “Gradinata” (means “the garden”) is a well developed business and a favourite destination for the locals and tourists from around the world.
A fantastic hotel in the middle of a town park, built 2013 with 14 spacious double bedrooms (10 of which have balconies), plus 4 apartments, each containing two bedrooms and a kitchen/living room area with balconies and 50 sq m space. The hotel is situated in the lovely little town of Hadzhidimovo in Bulgaria.
The ground floor is a spacious restaurant with 80 seats, refurbished in 2019.
A perfect location:
- Near the Greek border and an easy and short journey away from the beautiful Greek coast line.
- The hotel attracts lots of tourists who stop over on their journey to the Biblical city of Philippi, just 96km away.
- The famous mineral waters of Ognyanovo are 17km away with scientifically proven qualities to cure diseases of the musculoskeletal system, peripheral nervous system gynecological, kidney and urological and biliary stone disease.
- The best ski resort Bansko is just 62km away.
- An archeological spectacle - the ancient Roman city Nicopolis ad Nestum, built in the year 106 is 12km away.
- Surrounded by beautiful mountains perfect for trekking and sightseeing, with many architectural reserves of very old villages - Kovachevitsa, Leshten, Delchevo and others.