- Stone House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Reception rooms: 3
- Property size: 297 sqm
- Land size: 3 Acres
- Year built: 1600
Private sale. No agent fees. 550,000 euros or close offer. REDUCED from 649,000 euros.
• Exceptional historic stone home (16/17th century origins)
• Main house plus self-contained intercommunicating suite
• Total of 5 bedrooms and 4 bath/shower rooms
• Spacious, open plan living, restored and extended to the highest of standards
• Tranquil environment, private woodland and pasture land (approx 3 acres/1.2 hectares)
• Air-conditioning and heating in all main rooms of house (heat pump units)
• Two large wood burners / Jotul
• Attractive covered external terracing on two levels
• Fenced salt water swimming pool 10 x 5 metres with pool house
• A unique restored barn
• Stone walled kitchen garden
• Large workshop/cave/storage area
• Orchard area with variety of fruit trees
• Pasture land divided into 2 fields; with 2 stall field shelter
This beautiful stone Quercy farm house has been renovated to the highest standard. Comprising 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 sitting rooms, a large farmhouse kitchen/dining room, a second kitchen and a magnificent further sitting room/games room/entertaining area of 80 m2. Complete with terraces with countryside views, overlooking the 10x5 metre swimming pool, this property is not to be missed! Outbuildings include a large barn (connecting to house), old bread oven, playhouse for the children, two fields and a two stall open stable. Fully airconditioned and heated with additional wood burners in dining and living rooms.
Quiet location in small hamlet yet close to nearby villages, markets and activities. A perfect retreat or home. Contact us to make a visit.