- Detached House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception rooms: 3
- Property size: 240 sqm
- Land size: 2150 sqm
- Year built: 1980
Floodlit Tennis Court
Views over countryside to sea
Large fenced garden with shady flowering trees
15 Minutes to beaches
Wonderful area for walking, jogging/mountain biking
Fast access to highway to principal cities
At 410 metres great climate
Pharmacy & doctor in village plus taverna/pub
Convenience stores in next door village
10 mins from supermarket, banks, tavernas/pubs & petrol stations
Unique opportunity to have your own floodlit tennis court and a spacious mainly single-story house surrounded by a large mature garden on a plot of 2150 sqm
We hold the title deeds.
The accommodation comprises:-
- 4 Bedrooms with fitted cupboards and the Master Bedroom also has a walk-in closet.
- 3 Bathrooms (2 ensuite)
- Large Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Study which is ensuite with Master bedroom which could be repurposed as another bedroom
- Large Patio (70 Sqm) attached to house with a cool shady area in the summer beneath a white bougainvillea.
- Walk-in storage in a capacious roof space
The house is built to UK standards with:
- cavity walls and double-glazing throughout.
- Air conditioners in all the bedrooms.
- Hot water is provided by solar panels, with immersion backup for the rare cloudy day.
- good internet access. fast enough for streaming TV, Zoom Netflix etc. Upgrade to fibre optic is on the way.
- There is an open garage attached to the house and large area for parking near the entrance door.
- Hard tennis court with floodlights.
- The house sits on a plot of 2150 sqm. This could be split into 2 plots, each with a house with separate access.
- Mature shady garden with paved areas and flower beds, including fruit trees such as:
3 types of oranges, lemons, tangerines, apricot, mespila (loquats) pomegranates, almonds & olives
- A large paved patio beneath a shady pepper tree (ideal for barbecues or just chilling out, and a separate patio above the tennis court for viewing play.
- The surrounding countryside, is a paradise for walkers, runners and mountain bikers. Just open the front gate and go.
-Within the Souni-Zanatzia Community there is a visiting doctor, pharmacy and a taverna.
-There are also several excellent convenience shops (kiosks) in the nearby village of Kivvides plus a petrol station and hardware store.
- Blue-flagged Kourion beach, with 3 tavernas is a mere 15 minute drive.
- Episkopi, a ten minute drive, has a well-stocked, competitively priced supermarket, 2 banks, chemists, hairdressers, pubs, and petrol stations.
-The main highway which links the principal towns of Cyprus is about 8 minutes from the house - Limassol about 20-25 minutes.
-The road leading to Troodos and the mountain villages is just a couple of minutes from the house.