- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception rooms: 1
- Property size: 105 sqm
- Land size: 650 sqm
- Year built: 2008
Detached Villa with own private swimming pool
3 Double Bedrooms , (2 ensuite)
Amazing sea and hill views
All room dual aspect.
Shaded Parking and outside Dining Areas
Fire Pit, BBQ and Pizza Oven
Close to beaches and amenities
Beautiful Walled Gardens with fruit trees
Poolside Sun Room with retractable sides
- Pretty three bedroomed Villa with Pool and picturesque sea and hillside views set in approx. 650 sq m of mature gardens. Well equipped & maintained.
- Situated with in the village yet with walking distance of Blue Flag Beaches, supermarket, bakery, tavernas and public transport
- Open plan Living, Dining, Kitchen area with built in dishwasher, cooker, hob, extractor and fridge freezer,
- 3 Double Bedrooms each with built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes. Each has its own bathroom ( 2 with showers, one with bath and shower over.
- Air conditioning / warm air units in living area and all bedrooms,
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine. ( suitable as lock room)
- Under stairs storage room
- Attractive open fireplace in lounge, currently fitted with wood burning stove.
- Solar thermal panel for domestic hot water.
- Outdoor Pizza Oven / Forno, Fire Pit and BBQ area for complete outdoor entertaining.
- Tiled Sun Room by swimming pool, with retractable screens to all 4 sides
Set in a small traditional hillside village with amazing views overlooking the Ionian Sea, the villa is within walking distance of the supermarket, bakery, several tavernas, village square and public transport. Surrounded by vineyards, olive and citrus groves the area is known as “The Garden of Zakynthos” because of its fertility.
The accommodation at the villa is light and airy with spectacular vistas afforded by the strategically designed dual aspect views from all of the rooms . The villa is suitable for permanent residence or holiday let if required. ( It will comfortably sleep 8 persons with the addition of a sofa-bed in the lounge area.
The open plan living area leads out through patio doors onto a covered terraced area , leading on to a sheltered dining area . This in turn overlooks the pool, garden, hillside and the azure blue of the Ionian Sea. On most days Cephalonia and mainland Greece are clearly visible across the shimmering sea. Adjacent to the dining area, you will find a stone & firebrick BBQ and Pizza / bread oven . The garden has olive, Citrus, plum, apricot, peach trees. It also has numerous grapevines, and vegetable beds.
The air surrounding the villa is infused by the heady scent of the vigorous jasmine plants clambering over the terrace pergolas. Bougainvillea, roses, shrubs and oleander provide all year round colour offset against the lush green of the grassed areas which have been laid with top of the range faux grass for ease of maintenance. The garden provides paved sun terraces, stone walls, shady vine covered pergolas , secluded seating areas abound and more seating is around fire pit for wine, food and conversation under the stars. There's also a quaint rustic garden store ( dual locked).
Being approximately 20 minutes drive from the main town of Zakynthos, airport and ferry port, Lemon Grove Villa is close enough to the hustle and bustle of all of the major resorts, yet offers a tranquil retreat. There are many small bays dotted near the small winding coastal roads between Tsivili, Amboula, Psarou, Alykanas and Alykes.
There are several beautiful unspoilt sandy beaches within a five minute drive of the villa and the popular tourist resorts of Tsillivi and Alykanas within a 10 minute drive. Every essential need is reachable on foot, but the less energetic may require some form of transport.
The villa windows and doors are all double glazed. They all have built in fly nets and motorised roller blinds and meet insurance security standards for door and window locks, There is a large water storage tank to keep the villa supplied with water on occasions when the mains supply is inadequate. The pool is fully tiled and has a filtration system and has been well maintained.
The villa has Internet and TV
The villa has been plumbed in readiness for Central Heating should you require it, though for us, the log burner provides more than enough warmth in winter.
I had the villa built for private use and it was completed in 2008. It has been well maintained throughout and tended with love and care. Initially, it was only used for approximately 6 weeks per year. However since March 2013, it has been my main residence. The villa is fully furnished is very well equipped . The corner sofa and dining table with 6 chairs were purchased quite recently . The villa can be sold fully furnished by negotiation (or part ) and ready for you to take up immediate residence once purchased if wished.