- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception rooms: 2
- Property size: 66 sqm
- Year built: 1920
Only 1 hour's drive from Channel into beautiful Seven Valleys countryside.
Fully furnished with even bbq, bikes, logs. .
Baker, minimarket and doctor's surgery half km away and Supermarket, bank etc. 3 kms away.
Very low maintenance cottage - brick built, wood clad walls, tiled floors.
Would suit 2 couples or families as weekend retreat.
Only small front garden - half shrubs, half with astro-turf ready for instant use.
Less than an hour's drive to the lovely beaches at Le Touquet, Merlimont etc.
Many lovely walks and cycle rides around area.
* We would like to sell this property furnished so if you are considering it as a second home you would be able to move in immediately. The price includes most of the furnishings.
* The cottage is extremely low maintainence as it is solidly brick built and has tiled floors and pine clad walls.
* The only garden is at the front - half shrubs and the other half very discreetly astro-turfed for instant use.
* It has a good sized sitting room with wood fire, a large dining room naturally dividing into dining area and 3rd bedroom area with a very comfortable double bed settee.
* A good sized kitchen with fridge freezer and calor gas cooker.
* On ground floor also a bathroom with toilet, wash basin & hip-bath.
* On first floor there is double bedroom and a very large family room with a king-sized bed and 2 singles.
* Also on first floor is a toilet with wash basin.
* In the basement there is a large cellar for storage and wine.
* Large woodshed complete with good supply of wood, several adult cycles and various tools and in a second smaller outdoor cupboard is a reasonably new barbecue.
* Very secure as all windows and door have shutters or bars.
* This property would be ideal for 2 couples or 2 families to share as we have done for the past 23 years and we hope that whoever buys it will love and enjoy it as much as we have.
Regretfully only selling because personal circumstances have changed.