The house is located in the town centre. Sandanski is located on 150km south of Sofia Airport, 130 km north of the Mediterranean shore, 86 km away from the biggest sky resort in Bulgaria – Bansko.
The town features the following characteristics:
• On the third place after Sofia and Varna (the two biggest cities) comparing the property prices. This shows how popular destination is
• Sandanski is located in the most developed part of Bulgaria – the south-west part.
• Sandanski has been a resort with international fame for many years
• It is located close to Sofia, to Mediterranean Sea and to some of the best sky resorts on Balkans.
• It is small, sunny, clean town with huge popularity in Bulgaria.
• The market in Sandanski offers a significant demand for properties – as an investment or for residential purposes.
Without exaggeration the climate of Sandanski can be described as unique. Throughout the year, air temperatures are higher than anywhere else in the country. The average annual temperature (14.7C) is the highest in Bulgaria. The winter is mild and short, and the autumn - long and warm. The annual duration of sunshine is no less than 2,436 hours. Sandanski has the lowest annual rainfall in Bulgaria (127 litres per square metre) and almost no foggy days. The air is remarkably clean and pollution free.
Apart from its natural beauty, lush vegetation and remarkably wholesome climate, the resort also features a multitude of mineral springs.
This remarkable combination of balmy, health-giving weather and curative mineral waters makes Sandanski the perfect place for modern science-based climatotherapy, spa treatment, rehabilitation, primary and secondary prophylactics and recreation.