Traditional stone building in idyllic rural location.
Situated overlooking the Dordogne valley in the unspoilt west of the region,this attractive stone barn forms the southern side of a courtyard in a small hamlet. 1 hour from Bergerac 11/2. hours from Bordeaux and close to all Village amenities.
* Hallway with stairs to upper floor
* Spacious living room with original walnut pillars
* Southern aspect and fabulous views over the valley
* Dining room with door to south facing terrace and garden
* Ground floor double bedroom
* Shower room
* Upper floor one huge room with potential to convert into several rooms