A detached,stone-built property dating from around 1900 which served as the village school from 1906 until 1976. It occupies a central position in a quiet agricultural village in the beautiful Burgundian countryside, famed for its wines and Charolais beef. Over the last 11 years it has been restored and improved by local artisans and now provides a most comfortable family home.It is in a sunny position and is extremely light and airy.
This is an elegant 1872 merchant’s house in the heart of a Burgundy village. It has been redecorated throughout with new bathrooms and showers and new electrics. The wonderful garden has been developed by the present owners incorporating a formal area, a wild flower meadow and an area with swings and a boules pitch. There are flower beds, fruit trees and many specimen trees. There is also a large underground reservoir for harvesting rainwater for the hot summer weather.