10 Km from the town of Saulieu, 20 Km from the medieval town of Semur-en-Auxois.
This is an elegant 1872 merchant’s house in the heart of a Burgundy village. It has been redecorated throughout with new bathrooms and showers and new electrics. The wonderful garden has been developed by the present owners incorporating a formal area, a wild flower meadow and an area with swings and a boules pitch. There are flower beds, fruit trees and many specimen trees. There is also a large underground reservoir for harvesting rainwater for the hot summer weather.