Immerse yourself in the real Italy far away from the tourist trail, not an expat in sight.
This 4 level townhouse set in the centre of this historic town of Venticano in the region of Campania 60 kilometres east of Naples
Venticano has approximately 2,500 residents and is set about 300m up in the rolling hills close to Avellino and Benevento
This townhouse is located at the heart of this small town
Bakers 25 meters
Butchers 60 meters
Fully stocked mini Supermarket 70 meters (Italian produce only)
Hairdressers 30 meters
Bank 20 meters
Weekly market 150 meters
Cafes & bars 50 meters
This property has been lived in until recently and has UPVC windows & doors.
Comprising in total approximately 100 square meters
• No garden
• Ground floor front door directly into lounge leading to
• Galley Kitchen, small open fire, gas hob, sink & fitted units, stairs leading to Cellar
• Lounge, staircase leading to
• First floor bedroom with sunny south east facing balcony overlooking the surrounding area for many a mile
• First floor bathroom, wc, bath, basin electric hot water heater
• First floor bedroom stairs leading to unconverted roof space
Buy & move in, no renovation required and live the real Italian life £55,000 freehold.
Telephone Michela Rizzi in UK to arrange viewing on 01480 351086 or 07876 615415
Foliognese is a large village. Our house is in the center of the village within a few minutes walk to restaurants, bars, shops and also a school. the garden has fruit trees, cherry, fig etc, and is very private, parking is not a problem. The house has been in my husbands family for nearly 200 years and I believe them to be the only proprietors of the property.