Tarxien is a small village in the south east of Malta inhabited by just under 10,000 villagers. It is famour for it's prehistoric temples and churches.
General Facts about Malta:
- English widely spoken and other languages commonly spoken.
- Excellent residency conditions with very low taxation.
- No rates or Council taxes.
- Great all year round weather.
- Friendly and hospitable people.
- Easy integration within local communities.
- Relatively crime free and very safe to live in.
- EU Member country offering political stability. .
- Excellent national and private hospital and medical services.
- Abounding with history and cultural life.
- Excellent social life for all age groups.
- Large selection of top quality restaurants and cafes.
- Surrounded by crystal clear seas and several sandy beaches.
- Very good sporting facilities. World class diving, sailing and other water sports.
- Excellent schooling to above UK standards in English speaking schools.
- Daily flights to all major European airports with including Low Cost airlines.